cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Supervisor doesn't have manage team in Finesse

hankej
Level 1
Level 1

I recently made someone a supervisor and assigned her to the proper team, but when she logs into Finesse she isn't getting the Manage Team feature.  She gets the Team Message button, but not Manage Team on the left sidebar.  I double checked and went to Subsystems, RMCM, Teams and verified the user is listed as a secondary supervisor.  This is what the user sees:

hankej_0-1698935010522.png

We are running Cisco Unified CCX 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03).  Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

Maybe clear her cache?

david

Thank you for the reply.  We had tried that and tried both Edge and Chrome to no avail.

I don't have much UCCX experience, but are you sure this isn't a Finesse layout issue? Like if you have another supervisor be part of the same team as this one with the problem, do they see everything as expected (or move this supervisor temporarily to another team)?

No I don't believe it is.  I am a supervisor and my Finesse show the Manage Team icon on the top left:

hankej_0-1698954538239.png

It's a strange issue for sure.  I'm planning on rebooting the callcenter server tonight so hopefully that resolved the issue.

Right, but are you and the problem user on the same team/using the same configuration?