cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 12.5 callback script report issues

Genadi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. I have a callback script and it works fine.

The problem is that in UCCX reports i see that actually connected call is "dequeued" instead of "handled".  When agents becomes available call is going from Queued state to Selected. How to fix it? I am using step "set contact info" with handled attribute but it seems that it does not works.

Genadi_1-1698837299098.png

Genadi_0-1698837137665.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you doing 'Select Resource' with automatic connect? It doesn't look that way. If you aren't having select resource do the automatic connect, the step you should use to get the caller to the agent is a 'connect' step. You are doing the connect manually, so the queuing processes don't know it made to the agent. I suspect that is why your calls are being reported as dequeues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Are you doing 'Select Resource' with automatic connect? It doesn't look that way. If you aren't having select resource do the automatic connect, the step you should use to get the caller to the agent is a 'connect' step. You are doing the connect manually, so the queuing processes don't know it made to the agent. I suspect that is why your calls are being reported as dequeues.

Yes, you are right. The step is not in automatic connect. The point is that if an agent is free his status is changing to reserved and system is calling to a customer. If customer answers the call then promt plays audiofile "company XXX is calling you and your call is recorded" then call is ringing to an agent. If i will change settings to automatic connect then i will not be able to play promt.