Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi , Need clarification, I made a call to PQ and agent where busy. CCB application got played and it told me hold time was 16 min, I selected a call back and less than  3 min it call me back.  why the huge discrepancy?  Can you anyone help me to und...

I have a list of customer numbers with are associated to agents. There is 10 agents and about 12000 numbers. Each number is associated to one of that 10 agents. My case is to check incoming number and route it to an agent.  I have no option to store ...

Genadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  I'm configuring an IVR on UCCX that has a menu to dial the digit for the option the customer wants to talk to. When calling from an extension registered on CUCM, the option is selected and forwards the call as I configured on the scr...

This situation drives me absolutely nuts. Got a call from a customer.  Their UCCX server was throwing an error when the script tried to transfer to voicemail.  I cracked open the script, and saw the call redirect.  Debugged it, and sure enough, it wa...

Greetings, Can you provide the URL and Body example to update a campaign via the Outbound API.  I am able to Create Campaign, Get Campaign Definition, Get Campaign Records, Import Campaign Records, Delete Campaign Records, and Delete Campaign, but th...

galguire by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes