Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

112 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

Microsoft Direct Routing with Cisco 8300 and PRI

So I have a Cucm with 8300 Router with a PRI. Very straight forward setup. We got some Cube licences and the Microsoft Teams license to enable Direct Routing. Is there any document with example on how i can Trunk the Teams and the Router, so I can ma...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

extension mobility issues

First of all, this physical phone belongs to the number ending 7201. After attempting to log in for testing, it changed to the user profile instead of mine. Additionally, the Extension Mobility Service is missing in the user profile with the number e...

FLINZZY by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Odd CUC Greeting Issue

I have a CTI Port to point to a System Call Handler in CUC - both with the same extension. In that Call Handler I have a Recorded Name and a Standard Greeting. The greeting was not playing, only the System Greeting: "Sorry, [recorded name], is not av...

Voice commands for ISR 891W

Hello, I need help to configure a dial-peer on ISR 891W, when I try to configure, the command doesn't appear, the device don't support it? or there is other way to configure a SIPTrunk on this device?Router(config)#dial-peer ?% Unrecognized commandRo...

Resolved! 8861 3pcc activation code

Hi, I recently purchased a new 8861 3pcc K9. It is asking for an activation code. I purchased this phone for my small business and I'm the only user. I can NOT figure out how to find this code or get past this. Thanks in advance for your help. 

Resolved! One-way Audio following IP Address Change

I've recently inherited a new network as part of beginning a new job.  Historically, my exposure to voice is pretty limited.  Without getting into the details of what lead to it, as it's not relevant, after performing a reset on an 8851, the phone gr...

robo764 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Passing Subject of an email to the "TaskRouted" flow

I am working on a pop-up link for an email channel, when an email comes in, I would like to pass the Subject line of the email to the "TaskRouted" flow where I could use the Subject line content to pop-up a web link. Please Help.

SRST Redundancy

Hi, We have Branch office and Head office sites. At head office, we have Cisco CUCM application running and at the branch office, we have SRST router 1 and 2, both connected to head office over WAN. SRST router 1 should come in to picture when there ...

inhamit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iridium Satellite phone integration with Cisco PABX

HI, we have project requirement to integrate the Iridium Satellite phone integration with Cisco PABX to make a calls in case of emergency. Can you please suggest, what can we achieved with this interface.1) can we make calls on any number at cisco PA...

inhamit by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes