Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Not that a caller would typically do this - but I have a script that goes to a prompt with an option to press * to repeat it, as it's an email address mentioned. I do repeat it, but thought to confirm I'd offer the option again. I can press * twice, ...

SteveK066 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys, i will be building an new ccx and here is the following requirements that need to be met.  all i want to know is how to achieve them.  do i need any other third party app to achieve this or can i do all within ccx using scripting?   1. trans...

It looks like Cisco is no longer going to be producing this product and has recommended an Oracle product or any other 3rd party sip proxy system in the compatibility matrix. Has anybody already replaced vCUSP with an alternative product?  If you hav...

bspalmer1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,We call into our call center and hear a menu with 5 options. The option 2, 3 and 5 have 10 digits call redirect to a second script. In the second script we have a menu of 8 options, DTMF works well when we use an internal devices (IP Ph...

So I just created a script for UCCX and everything works fine but I wanted to create an Int variable that can be entered/updated via the application webpage and this does not seem to be working.This works just fine:( todaysDayOfWeek >= 2 && todaysDay...

MickDoran_0-1699635262019.png

When using Finesse, is there a way to trigger a pop up when a queue reaches a certain threshold? For example, an agent is in Not Ready state.....when a queue reaches a certain level, a pop-up will display on the agent's screen to let them know they n...

Morning All   Wonder if any of your fine folks could help me out with a UCCX 11.6  / Finesse / CUCM 11.5 issue.   We have 100+ agents on a new CCX deployment, 3 of those agents get Finesse error,   CF_RESOURCE_OUT_OF_SERVICE   when they first login ...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,need some help on this.I have PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 4 for call-back assist return calls in the different script and different DN and call type and PQ(Medical_Help) priority set 5 for normal straight calls with different DN , different ...

kavle by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running Cisco CVP 12.6(1), I am trying to call a different existing callflow, from a running callflow.  I know both callflows in their current state work, but I want to modify one callflow to call the other callflow, then return to the original runni...

robk006_0-1699536210141.png
robk006 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes