Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to get Access to SNTC Portal even after confirmation email

I have registered for SNTC Portal , inorder to get access to cisco PAI services but still unable to get access.SNTC Portal always redirects to New registration page.

Even if i try to register again the , I getting a message like user already registered for SNTC

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

To validate internally and proceed, please send me the following information in a private message:

1. Company name:

2. Company address:

3. CCOID used to create the SNTC portal:

4. Company CR Party ID:

5. When was the SNTC portal registered?

When the information is provided, allow me some time to review the information and I will get back to you with my findings.

Note that the SNTC portal registration process may take up to 72 hours. If, at that point, you are still unable to access the SNTC portal, contact us, and we will go ahead and ask for manual data synchronization so you can access the portal.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

To validate internally and proceed, please send me the following information in a private message:

1. Company name:

2. Company address:

3. CCOID used to create the SNTC portal:

4. Company CR Party ID:

5. When was the SNTC portal registered?

When the information is provided, allow me some time to review the information and I will get back to you with my findings.

Note that the SNTC portal registration process may take up to 72 hours. If, at that point, you are still unable to access the SNTC portal, contact us, and we will go ahead and ask for manual data synchronization so you can access the portal.

Best Regards,