Services

Interact with peers and Cisco about Cisco Services including design, analytics, CSR and ServiceGrid, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Browse the Community

Smart Services

Find information for Smart Net Total Care, Partner Support Service and Smart Call Home

4525 Posts

CX Cloud

Find information and ask questions about the CX Cloud platform

31 Posts

Activity in Services

Device filter for scan schedules

Add device filter functionality to enable users to filter and select devices rather than browsing through the pages while scheduling the scan. The existing process allows to filter DNAC center but not the devices Path:- Admin settings > Data collecti...

Better logging for data sources

Presently there is very little to no logging for data sources in CX Cloud that I am aware of.  This makes troubleshooting difficult.For example, one of my data sources is Meraki; the status shows a "collection failed".  Yet there is nothing to show w...

bartmanma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ask a question

HelloI want to be new Delegated Administrator. Our previous Delegated Administrator are working on another company already 3 years. How i can be delegated admin and remove previous delegated admin

Need Access to Cisco Service Access Management (CSAM)

I need to get access to Cisco Service Access Management (CSAM) in order to configure application access for an application to access the EoX API.  I have SNTC access, and SAMT access with the CCO ID ColinBaker1 (Colin.Baker@uky.edu), however when I a...

CX cloud security

Cisco CX Cloud is an integral part of Cisco's broader digital transformation services, designed to help organizations optimize their use of Cisco technologies and solutions. While Cisco CX Cloud itself is not a security product, it plays a crucial ro...