Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Forum Posts

Now if what I am about to ask about is better suited for a different VPN protocol, please let me know. I am trying to set up the Cisco CSR1000v to be the only way into a private subnet. What I would like, is to set the CSR as the IPsec "server" that...

Hello, I am in the need of establishing the CSR 1000v for S2S/C2S VPN and a DMZ, but into an existing Resource Group. The templates only continues if I choose to create a new Resource Group, but that doesn't work even with S2S VPN between two vNets i...

Hi Expert, I am using using Route-map in BGP redistribution and wants to allow one directly connected N/w but the problem encountering initially is route-map redistributing all N/ws and after 30sec to 1 min it start redistributing the right prefix ...

fsyed0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to announce that the instructor lab for CSR 1000v on Public/Private cloude is available in Cisco Live Las Vegas 2016. Lab Name: Deploying Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR 1000V) in Public and Private Clouds - LTRVIR-2100Time and locati...

fangu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the CSR1000v setup and configured in AWS with what I thought should work. From the router I can ping google DNS of 8.8.8.8, with a simple command of "ping 8.8.8.8". But if I try to ping 8.8.8.8 form the inside interface address using the "ping...

Hi, I'm trying to make a decision on whether to go with BYOL or to get an instance with the bundled licence. Can anyone tell me which throughput licences come with which AMIs? The only info I can find is: “IPSec performance Guide: m3.medium for up t...

I am trying to create an instance on AWS for the CSR1000v using the BYOL in the AWS Marketplace: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00EV8VWWM . Once the instance comes online, I'm able to SSH into it using the keys associated. Then, following th...

Hello, I successfully created a test VPC to evaluate Cisco CSR router in AWS. VPC instance status is 'running'. Problem is that from my computer connected to the Internet, ping to the IP 54.213.100.147 is not successful. In the Security Group I allow...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes