Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

experiencing some challenges

Hey everyone,

I have a friend who owns a dental lab and is currently facing a cloud issue. They've been experiencing some challenges with their cloud infrastructure and are in need of some expert guidance.

That's where the Cisco community comes in. With their wealth of knowledge and experience in networking and cloud solutions, I'm hoping someone here can help provide some insights or advice to my friend.

Their website, http://totaldentallab.com/, is a crucial part of their business, and they rely on cloud technology to ensure their website and data are accessible and secure. However, they've been experiencing some issues with downtime and slow loading times, which is affecting their ability to serve their clients effectively.

If anyone has experience in cloud infrastructure management and can provide some suggestions or guidance, it would be greatly appreciated. My friend is eager to find a solution and get back to focusing on their core business of providing high-quality dental restorations and appliances.

Thank you in advance for your help and insights.

0 Replies 0