cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request support for 8000v on AWS marketplace (KB Securities in Korea)

bjh5098
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm Junhyeok Bae from KB Securities in South Korea.

Currently, our company subscribes to the Cisco Catalyst 8000v SD-WAN & Router - PAYG - DNA Advantage model on AWS Marketplace.

I would like to inquire about the CPU, Memory, and Temperature values of Cisco products inside the EC2 instance. I'm not inquiring about the indicator value of AWS instances, but I'm curious about the indicator value of Cisco vendors inside the OS. AWS Support engineers have no visibility into the customer's OS level, so it's difficult to figure it out, and they should be supported by Cisco TAC support.

At Timestamp below, the CPU Utilization of AWS EC2 was 73.66% (on CloudWatch), and when I directly connected to EC2 Virtual Router (SSH) and checked with CLI, it was normal with a very small usage rate in CPU History.

I need to check if this part is a bug.

And please tell me the OID values for CPU and memory that can be checked in conjunction with NMS in the Cisco Catalyst 8000v equipment

=========

AWS Account : 3428-5144-5766
AWS EC2 Instance ID(s) : i-08ef0eeabc3102f80
Timestamp(UTC) : 2023-10-05 00:22:00
=========

If there is an additional Cisco Korea engineer who I can contact (call), please connect me. My phone number is (+82)010-8383-5098.
Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
Junhyeok Bae
KB Securities Co., Ltd

0 Replies 0