XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi allI have some questions regarding the statistics we can collect regarding NAT when configured on ASR9KThe command show cgn nat44 nat1 statistics will show the number of translations and the ports in use , is there other command that will show how...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ASR9K running on version 6.5.3I tried to connect a link between the ODF transmission and port 1G on ASR 1K and the port remain down. The port configuration: interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/17ipv6 enable!interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/...

y.mgouni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help in resolving the issue which I am facing frequently. While migrating IGP OSPF--> ISIS, the  BDI toward access ring in not coming up, Apart from this the node (Asr-9k) device gets unmanaged. need the resolution to this issue. Configuration p...

Hi everyone,I try to prevent a cross link between two ASR9k from becoming the designated port.spanning-tree pvrst CORE-CROSSLINK vlan 500  priority 28672 ! interface Bundle-Ether1  vlan 500 cost 2 ! interface TenGigE0/1/0/2  vlan 500 cost 4  guard ro...

a0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I have cisco NCS540, the evaluation period expired and I need to active the license.See below the current license status```P/0/RP0/CPU0:lab-1-ncs540#sh license summaryTue Dec 3 14:58:03.919 CETSmart Licensing is ENABLEDRegistration:Status: REGI...

I've recently upgraded a pair of NCS-5001 from 6.1.4 to 6.5.3 successfully. I've just noticed a difference in the output on "show install active". One is reporting "Boot Partition: xr_lv25", the other is reporting "Boot Partition: xr_lv30". I can't f...