Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco WLC 5508 Dna overall health AP

shlomoi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We recently installed DNA CENTER and I get a message about OVERALL HEALT for radio interference and radio utilization. Is it critical to work ? what is the solution to the problem ?

overall health.png

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-17 at 09.56.58.jpeg

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi, thanks for your help. Upgrading the controller will solve this problem.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- DNA Center (Catalyst Center) does not support monitoring from 5508  controller ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi, I apologize, our controller is 5520

- Use latest/last available release : https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286284738/type/280926587/release/8.10.190.0
                                                                                                                                                                                  (and test again)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi, thanks for your help. Upgrading the controller will solve this problem.

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card