Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5 Directory Handler fails transfer

mike
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon folks,

Silly (and hopefully easy) issue with a Unity Connection Directory Handler. I have a customer using a SIP provider, terminating on a Cisco 39XX gateway, going to Unity Connection / CUCM via SIP trunks.  Calls to their Main List Number routes to a CFA directory number to a Unity Connection Directory Handler. This directory handler accepts both voice / dtmf but it will not send back to CUCM to the extension. It will give dead air, the phone will not ring and then it will eventually time out and drop.

Internal calls to the call handler complete with no problems.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to begin?

Thanks,

Mike P.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Had you check the CSS associated on the Voice-Mail Ports has access on the CUCM directory numbers?

Also I would like to suggest you to troubleshoot the case also using the Port Status Monitor Tool that may be founded on Cisco Unity Tools.

Let me know if you have any questions.

If the problem was resolved and my answer helped you, mark as answered.

Thank you

Jefferson,

Thanks for the reply. I got this squared away last night. It was some left over gateway configuration from far in the past, Essentially the transfer from the gateway to CUCM wasn't happening and was trying to loop out to the PSTN. Cleaning up the leftover configurations was the ticket, things are working perfectly now.

Thanks for your input.