Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can i Register Voice Gateway connected to INDIA PSTN provider with International location Call Manager hosted on Cisco Cloud? Do i need to register India PSTN Voice gateway with Call Manager receding in India Sub Continent Boundaries as per TRAI or D...

rsobti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has experience working with the Canon IP Fax Expansion Kit and integrating this with Call Manager. I am able to get the IP Fax kit to registered as a generic SIP device to Call manager, and i'm able to make successful ...

image.png image.png

hello,  I am configuring AA for a main office. if a user press 1. I would like that to go to a group of user mail box. So far when I get to the option to a user with a mailbox I only see single users. is there away to have a call to a group and that ...

group of users.JPG
BigK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me to clarify for using the Unity Express on ISR4321 ?I will buy CME (License) for ISR4321 to use for Branches only. Then I want to use IVR (Unity Express).My question is what do I need to buy more ? If tell me the part number of item...