Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please excuse this question, but it is leading to a discussion here.Which is port 1 on a 3850 and how do we count.I say it is the top left and then counted down and then again up and right and from there down again etc. . .

I'm not sure if the tital is correct but essentially I have my 4948 as a core switch which has a layer 3 interface to my router and all of that works great HOWEVER. I need to configure a way to have 1 vlan on my core and the 2960s trunked to it to ha...

Here is my scenario.  I have a core switch a 6509E that I need to replace with a Catalyst 9500.  The spanning tree root bridge has never been set to any switch.  The root bridge for my over 100 VLAN's is all over the place in the 20 closets in my bui...

Hi,I am attempting to make a topology where a router acts as a DHCP relay agent to the DHCP server on another subnet as part of a university course on GNS3. I have looked at the traffic on the link between the DHCP relay router and DHCP server and c...

Screenshot 2020-12-20 at 11.27.41 PM.png

Hello Network Admins,I need your help here configuring additional Site to Site VPN on Cisco router.Note: Site-A = Head office         Site-B= Branch office -----------> Public IP : 87.101.54.74         Site-C= Branch office -----------> Public IP : 8...

Hello, first post in this community. I have recently finished the netacad ccna v7 course and our teacher made us do a final lab with all the knowledge we had acquired which many colleagues did not start it (I have done it as a review of the entire co...

CarlosFull by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, does anybody can tell me what is normal operating temperature of that card ?Or if someone have that module can paste sh env temp output ?I have few with outlet temperature around 50C which looks me too high thanksjackyjoy

https://ibb.co/hC4wnWFThis is a diagram of my simple network. The firewall is a FortiGate.  I have my LAN and VLAN interfaces under my LAN.   The issue is when I placed my PC on VLAN20, the internet bounces.  Found out, I can ping my firewall gateway...