Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), routing, switching, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Browse the Community

Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production dep...

2178 Posts

NFVIS Solutions

Join peers and Cisco experts to discuss Cisco’s Network Function Virtualization (NFV) products and s...

12 Posts

SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to sec...

2114 Posts

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.

105663 Posts

ThousandEyes

Join us for information about our use cases, common troubleshooting, discussions, getting started gu...

141 Posts

Activity in Networking

How to ping computer on a different network

Good evening,I recently encountered an issue with my project here.  From a given computer on a router I cannot ping another computer on a different router.  For example, I cannot ping a computer from the Berlin router with a computer from the DC rout...

Screenshot 2024-05-07 192717.png
jasondls by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Traffic from sub-interface subnets failing to AWS

I have an ASR1001-x with a single 10G interface to a switch on the LAN. I cannot pass traffic from the sub interface subnets to AWS network connected on WAN. The Lan interface subnet 192.168.50.0/23 passes traffic correctly. the other two do not. Can...

jroy777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Connection closed by foreign host

Work on a Mac for my lab exercise, I have followed all the instructions for an SSH connection, including configuring line VTY 0 4I have read all the posts on here and nothing seems to fix the error" connection closed by foreign host".     

Transport Gateway error

I running into an issue with Catalyst SD-WAN went trying to push a simple template to a devices. I keep getting the following error no matter what I adjust in the system template: [7-May-2024 21:50:51 UTC] Configuring device with feature template: c8...

problem VRRP, LACP Nexus 3048TP LAN1K9

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to NAT a PPPoE dynamic interface to connect to public internet

Hi all,we have a ISP infrastructure, where che customer is authenticated via PPPoE on a leased line, for example, a VDSL line.The customer have a PPPoE with a private IP address on the PPPoE Client.The virtual-template have a loopback with a Public I...

M.Fly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ACI ESG Implementation

Hello, I am working on ACI fabric and have been using EPG with contracts (network-centric), and I want to switch to ESG (application-centric).The bridge domains have specific subnets (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24) under the same tenant/VRF. Each...

sridcloud by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNAc Device port status refresh

Hi, I am trying to find any explanation on the DNA center device interface status refresh mechanism. Customer complained, that in Provision > Inventory > particular switch > interfaces > Ethernet ports view, the dispayed port status does not match to...

jonagyula by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Restart Interface command in User Exec mode

On a  WS-C3850-48U-S there's a command in User Exec mode that says 'Restart'. You can put Interface after. The description of the command says it is to restart a connection/interface. I've tried googling what exactly that means or could do because it...

restart.PNG

VACL Implementation

Our company is implementing 802.1x on our network. When a device auth fails it is moved to our guest vlan. I need to prevent any communication from one device to another within the vlan and only allow outbound communication. I am sure there are many ...

mcaudle85 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Benefits of Thousand Eyes Platform

Hi All, Thousand Eyes is an intelligence tool and has exceptional scope for Monitoring Application Performance. I have worked on End User Monitoring, Enterprise agent, Application performance, Endpoint agents features. It was quick in implementing an...

SiddhantN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Disable SNMPv3 on IOS XR

I have an 8000-series router running IOS XR.  I need SNMPv2 to work, but by default that enables SNMPv3.  I need to explicitely disable SNMPv3 without disabling SNMPv2.ACLs don't seem to work on the SNMPv2 configuration line.  ACL'ing the physical in...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.