cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access Smart Net Total Care Portal a portal - granted access

jfrias
Level 1
Level 1
I have been granted access to SNTC by my Delegate Admin, but when I attempt to sign in I get looped back to the register page. 
7 Replies 7

azhakhan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have acknowledged this post. Could you please provide the following details over the PM:

CCO ID-
Party ID-
Contract No.-
Company name-
Email-

Thanks & regards,

Azhan Shakil Khan

I am having this same problem. I was granted access over 24 hours ago as an administrator and I am still re-routed to the register page.

Hi Briana,

We will help you regarding SNTC portal access. We would request you to share below mentioned details in personal message for further assistance:

Party ID:
Company Name:
CCOID:
Contract Number:

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Thank you for your assistance.

Party ID:

Company Name:

LA COUNTY DEPT OF PUBLIC WORKS

CCOID:

00u7p4jko226TKQPQ5d7

Contract Number:

Hi Briana,

Thanks for sharing the details. Let us check the details & get back to you with an update.

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Experiencing the same issue. Even after getting access, I am reverted back to earlier page with account setup instruction. When I try to register, it notifies "

Redirecting
It appears that you already have access to  Smart Net Total Care Portal.   You will be redirected in 10 secs." Then it goes back to old page with account setup instructions.

Regards,
Mohiuddin

Hi Mohiuddin,

We have shared the details in the PM. Kindly check the same to proceed further on the issue. 

Thanks & Regards 

Aishwarya Bhatnagar