cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Version and Serial Numbers missing in SNTC

nandita joshi
Level 1
Level 1

In CSPC I can see the Serial number of devices, but in the SNTC portal software version, product details, serial numbers are not populated. CSPC version is 2.10. We have ' Serial Number Duplicate Check' set to Yes under Discovery Settings.

Please let me know how to get this resolved!

4 Replies 4

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services Support Team.
We are investigating your request, I'll be with you in a moment.

Kindly regards.

Lina Gutierrez

Based on the information provided, the issue could be related to the upload file, and a full collection of your managed devices might not have taken place. While the devices in question appear reachable via SNMP from the last Discovery Job, a new Collection should be run to ensure all the SNMP system Object IDs are inventoried.

Can you provide the CSPC Appliance ID so we can have a closer look at the upload file please?
You can send it as a private message to keep it confidential.

GhufranPervaiz2
Level 1
Level 1

To address the issue of missing data in the SNTC portal despite using CSPC version 2.10 with 'Serial Number Duplicate Check' set to Yes, follow these steps:

1. Update CSPC: Ensure your CSPC is running the latest version to address compatibility and bug issues.

2. Check Data Sources: Verify your data sources in CSPC for correct configuration and data collection settings.

3. Review Sync Settings: Double-check your synchronization settings between CSPC and the SNTC portal to ensure data transfer is configured properly.

4. Log Analysis: Examine CSPC logs for error messages or warnings that can help diagnose the problem.

5. Contact Support: If issues persist, contact Cisco's technical support for expert assistance.

By following these steps, you can resolve the missing data problem in the SNTC portal and ensure accurate data synchronization.

nandita joshi
Level 1
Level 1

This is resolved. I realized that I have two collectors in SNTC portal (old and new). In SNTC, I clicked on the pencil icon which is in the upper left side pane and on inventory and segment checked mark on new collector, then clicked on Apply. I was able to see SN and software version in All Equipment.
Thank you!