Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-WAN new

Hi Friends 
I am start learn some topic about the SD-WAN 
I read about vedge, cedge, vmange and vbond vsmart and know dtls and Ipsec/gre tunnel OMP and TLOC. 
DAI and NATing and routing between VPNx. 
all above I know 
I need more info. about SD-WAN can somebody help me lead me to good book about SD-WAN ? good pdf ? good site for lab?
thanks a lot 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi
well, i started with Cisco SD WAN and i think, for now you need pay in ciscopress the ebook Cisco Software-Defined Wide Area Networks, i recommend this totally, you can read and no is necesary visit diferrents websites for understand... but you can visit this -> https://www.networkacademy.io/ccie-enterprise/sdwan is a good website

for lab, maybe is more complicated, you need a pay for a subscrition "L-DNA-TIER" for place any router (vEdge/cEdge/CSR/C8000v/vEdge Cloud) in your vManage and start play with him... i don't think for now another any exisen different alternative for this, or, maybe someone else has some other alternative

View solution in original post

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @MHM Cisco World,

Terry Vinson's videos about SD-WAN are a perfect complement to that book!

I did lab following its courses.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi
well, i started with Cisco SD WAN and i think, for now you need pay in ciscopress the ebook Cisco Software-Defined Wide Area Networks, i recommend this totally, you can read and no is necesary visit diferrents websites for understand... but you can visit this -> https://www.networkacademy.io/ccie-enterprise/sdwan is a good website

for lab, maybe is more complicated, you need a pay for a subscrition "L-DNA-TIER" for place any router (vEdge/cEdge/CSR/C8000v/vEdge Cloud) in your vManage and start play with him... i don't think for now another any exisen different alternative for this, or, maybe someone else has some other alternative

Thanks alot 

Network academy is true best for sd-wan.

I will check book.

Thanks 

MHM

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @MHM Cisco World,

Terry Vinson's videos about SD-WAN are a perfect complement to that book!

I did lab following its courses.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.