Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACL configure

Hello,I want to create an ACL on Cisco to prevent one network from communicating with others except for the internet. I managed to block the communication, but I lost internet access. I think I'm missing something.List of my networks:Network 1: 192.1...

Hello, I would like to configure event manager with interface state tracking. When certain interface state changes to "down" I want to automatically shutdown the interface.I have script that does this but on IOS. IOS XE doesn't have "event track 55 s...

I have router 888 and connected to Internet normally through ISP and has been configured to have DHCP server The issue that I connected several Aruba access points they all receive IPs and DNS but they can't get the gatewayI will be glad for any assi...

Hello!I am doing a 9200 Access, 9400 Core network infrastructure in an offline environment. I would like to do new switch onboarding via the BOOTP process. I have set my management VLAN to not be the default VLAN/VLAN 1. My management VLAN is doing t...

dueeino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes