MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am labbing with an 9300v (10.3(1)) and some XRv boxes, trying to have the not ldp 9300v talk to the rest of the ldp boxes.I was thinking of having one of the XRv boxes act as a mapping server, so that the 9300v could receive the prefix-sids m...

Hi @Harold Ritter ,I am sorry to ask questions on SR-TE. Whenever i observe any issue in Segment routing , only  your name comes to my mind as you helped me earlier on Segment routing related issue.  Thanks a lot for that.  Now i come up with differe...

mailatgk_0-1714020030784.png
mailatgk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am new to segment routing. I am trying to learn the dynamic option of segment routing traffic engineering. I have 2 directly connected routers.R1---R2R1's Gi0/0/0/1 IP address 100.10.20.1R2'2 Gi0/0/0/1 IP address 100.10.20.21.1.1.1 ...

I know well if we have several paths to the destination, we will BGP Best Path Selection . In which case we were obliged to use BGP Best Path Selection Algorithm?

Hi, I have configured SRTE policy on one NCS6K-1(head-end) to other NCS6K-2's(tail-end) loopback address. I have tried both the static policy and dynamic policy as well. Both are not working fine. Here are the quick SR-Configs and ISIS configs. Pleas...

darshan kn by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying for the CCNP Service Provider and I am trying to understand the Route Reflector design and configuration regarding MPLS LDP.  I have read that the Route Reflector does not need MPLS with LDP since is not part of the forwarding plane. Bu...

Hi guys, When i configure the option b BGP on my ASR 9006 i need to enable the labeled unicast in BGP to the neighbor to see the mpls interface enable in the router, this ASBR is PE/RR inline too. Then I eliminate the labeled-unicast but the mpls int...

Ignacho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I've got a lab (in EVE-NG) with a number of different devices. Some are from Cisco, some aren't. I'm currently working through scenarios with mixed environment (vEOS 4.31, XRv9000 7.7.1, nxosv9k-10.3.1.f).In this portion of the lab scenario there is ...

ek1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is going to be migrating from on prem to an all SaaS world. We currently have a DC that will be going away in the next year and about a 1/4 of our locations will be moving off MPLS to DIA circuits with Meraki equipment. For the sites that ...

Unanswered Topics