Views
Helpful
Replies

tomcat service showing status starting

Pawan Arora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am building a new setup of call manager 8.6.2. I have successfully installed publisher and subscriber in my cluster. But when i am trying to open the web page of subscriber it give me an error "the page cannot be displayed". I checked the service on the subscriber, the tomcat service is showing from last an hour. I have also tried to start and stop the tomcat service but it didn't work.

Regards,

Pawan Arora

17 Replies 17

Hi Pawan,

I believe you are still having an issue with tomcat even after reboot, can you get all the tomcat logs and attach it to the case thread after you restart the service once again and also let us know the time when you tried it.

Regards

Niket

Hi Niket/Aman

Thanks for all your support and time, i have re-installed the subscriber. Now it is working fine.

Regards,

Pawan Arora

Hi I want to share the problem I had, it was similar but with the server Prime License Manager 10.5 after upgrade from 9.1.1, after I upgraded the server, the service Cisco Tomcat donĀ“t started so I ran the command "utils diagnose test" and I saw the Tomcat error then I collected the Tomcat logs and find a problem with the certificates, so the way I can solve the problem is creating the tomcat certificates so from the CLI of the server I ran the command "set web-security XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX" with the appropiate data and restart the server and problem solved!

I hope this help somebody else with the same issue.