Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1 native call queuing - calls stuck in queue

asigachev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

We are using the CUCM 9.1 native call queuing feature for attendants hunt group an have the following problem - if all the attendants are busy, the next arriving call gets into queue, receiving MOH treatment, as described in documentation. But if one or more attendants gets free and ready to receive calls, queued call doesn't get transfered to his/her phone. Logging in additional attendants, logging them in and out again doesn't change anything, once the call got in queue it stays in queue.

Exact cucm release version is 9.1.1.20000-5.

Has anyone seen this? Any ideas on what traces/logs to check?

6 Replies 6

mbuttnerMSI
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. Calls are stuck in queue, it never rings the logged in hunt members. I switch the hunt pilot off of queueing and back to the traditional hunt pilot settings and it works fine.  Queueing seems buggy right now, announcments were set and I took them off yet the Hunt Pilot is still playing it.

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

it seems you hitting this bug  CSCuc16486

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCuc16486&from=summary

HTH

Anas

please don't forget to rate the helpful posts

The bug description doesn't exactly match the problem I'm experiencing it says when hunt group member becomes available "The second PSTN call is released from queue and playing MOH is stopped, but not landing on available hunt member." In my case MOH continues to play. Again, it says it's fixed in 9.1(1.10000.11) whilst I still have the problem, after upgrading to 9.1.1.20000-5.

hi

just wondered if you managed to get a fix for this problem, as im having the same issue.

Hope you can help

thanks

Nope, gave up and solved the task by using UCCX script.

Have you tried updating CUCM to the newest 9.1.2.11900-12?

Jagpreet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please turn on the Detailed CCM traces, reproduce the problem, collect the traces using RTMT and the share the same. Please also remember to mention:

> Calling number.

> Humt Pilot Number

> The extension of the Line memeber which get free and is ready to accept the call.

Please make the call simple, i.e. try the call from an internal extension and straight to the Hunt Pilot, not forwarded through any other extension.

Regards,

Jagpreet