cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call progress analysis - requires TDM circuit?

Clutz5250
Level 1
Level 1

I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. In one of the call progress analysis documents, I found TDM as being required. Perhaps the document is dated and CPA can work between SIP call legs on a CUBE? We are propping up a campaign dialer in uccx, and predictive requires CPA, but if CPA really requires a TDM circuit, then I'd have to wonder what other ways we might work around this. Seems odd that there is no way to analyze a stream from SIP on the CUBE, or no development that direction. Any input / opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

"CPA is supported only on the TDM gateway where one of the call legs is terminated."

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/session-initiation-protocol-sip/111980-cpa-00.html

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CPA works with a SIP trunk in modern CUBE versions but it requires DSPs (LTI, not CUCM). That rules out vCUBE, of course.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CPA works with a SIP trunk in modern CUBE versions but it requires DSPs (LTI, not CUCM). That rules out vCUBE, of course.

Thanks for the answer!
We're rockin a 4331 with a dsp. I now need to contend with inband issues i think (calls are getting signaled but then gets disconnected). Like CPA is not able to detect. I need to run some logs again and see if i can find more specifics. 

I have the same issue. Did you resolved it?

We had an existing PRI router with CPA already configured and simply used that.
I would ensure that all the config is in place (follow CPA guide), then run captures to see what the hurdles are and research.
Sorry I can't be anymore help. good luck!