IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings!!We have one requirement on Cisco Voice Gateway which as to be integrate with the FCT device (Fixed Cellular Terminal), we have many multiple location were commissioning of PRI Link is not possible on respective location,they have FCT devi...

Good Afternoon,I'm making phone recording in one environment where the trunk is encrypted and some of the handsets are encrypted and others are not.I can identify and answer correctly because I have one extension database where I distinguish which on...

Hello, We can't seem to get the outbound calls to work on our SIP Trunk. The inbound calls have no issue.Please take a look at the trace routes, need help..003820: *Sep 27 12:34:02.125: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Received:INVITE sip:91...

Nina by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick question that I just thought about today.I have a site that has a Local Voice Gateway for 911 calls. This all works, but I was wondering what happens if someone calls 911 and they hang up and 911 attempts to call back.Will, that call c...

PNI-ITRNP by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM Version 9.1.2 clustered together with one publisher and two subscribers.  The Publisher is on a different site to our subscribers.  Currently our IP Phone Services for our Extension mobility Login XML Service is pointing towards our...

Hello everyone.I had a server cucm 11.5 be6000 which manages phones sccp and sip. but after a few days the phones are all disconnected I made my diagnosis and I found that if I connect the sccp phones the callmanager works without problems if I conne...

Kalid by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes