Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We faces an issue with reporting on UCCX 11.6 . reports on CUIC stuck in loading status .It happened after power cycle .Our data base engineer tell us that Data storing in figured tables and fields in our Cisco reporting DB had changed from "0,1" to ...

5f5b64c5-e575-49f0-8eac-b6021af41338.jpg de2dd723-0efc-4958-89c7-880dca730f79.jpg 7a93f17f-d188-4420-b204-dda1e737d116.jpg

Resolved! CVP Common Classes

Hello,I'm new to call studio, And I'm trying to use CVP common class.I have put one java class 'DesisionElement.class' in the VXMLServer/common/classes.And this class is used in a decision element with just a name like 'DesicionElement'.But When I de...

Resolved! Skill Group UCCE

Hello Everyone,  When ever I make outgoing call from Jabber, I use to see below skill under skill group column. CM_PG1.CISCO_VOICE.default.14655. Any idea why is this coming. But I am not able to see this skill group name under skill group explore. B...

Hello Experts , For Same data ,  if we call DB/API multiple times, its will be impact the DB level performance. Instead of calling each and every  time for all callers , shall we call API very first day of the call and store the infomrations into ses...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently added a call manager subscriber to my environment and added this subscriber to uccx under the cisco unified cm configuration for all sections (axl,cti). I restarted the uccx engine after doing so. I then dropped the network on the call man...

Dear all, My environment :UCCX 12.5Custom Agent desktop built on Finesse APIs I would like to display on my custom agent desktop, UCCX RealTime queues activity. Unfortunately, queue activity is not updated through Finesse UCCX APIs (it works for UCCE...

Hello,  Does anyone have any recommendations (or horror stories) for UCCE training?  Location doesn't matter as long as it in the U.S.   Thanks in advance!