Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

With Goran Selthofer Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about integrating Unified Contact Center Enterprise into your environment and troubleshooting the m...

Q > in the ICM script I removed " Send to VRU " node and made a test call . the call just worked fine and trace also looks to be same as before (when I had send to VRU node ). what is the significant of using " send to VRU " node in the script .

kavle by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Prompts

Is there a way to listen to UCCX prompts? I see them in Application Wizard>Prompts. When you mouse over it appears to be a link. I clicked on it expecting Windows media player to open and play the prompt. But nothing happens.

UCCE Version 11.5.1I am having issues with my B side AW/HDS. I am able to get real time data, but the HDS server will not retain any new information. I can perform the below fixes that I followed in another reported discussion board. And that did add...

jrdodson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are currently using Finesse and Jabber for calls to our organisation's IT Service Centre. When an agent receives a call, they'll see a message saying that they have an incoming call from the Service Centre, but neither the Finesse browser wind...

ChrisB-IP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Intermittently call goes dead air after it hit "Run external script " (where I tried GD and M application)sometimes I hear IVR script and sometimes not and in the CVP logs I don't see error indicating the problem, call completion code is normal

kavle by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a UCCE environment and need to connect our CVPs to a customer's Oracle DB to pull some information and am wondering if the requirements listed in this link is still current for CVP v12.6 if I'm to use the Database element within Call St...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   kindly note that I'm working on CUIC version 11.6. i have a problem with the output of the reports.   If i choose date range to be 1 day (today or yesterday or specidic date) and choose a time range (example: 8 AM till 10 AM), the report wil...

akalash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes