cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC Health Score Intermittent issue

Turbo727
Level 1
Level 1

Under DNAC Inventory, health score for all our devices, about 10 of them, are going on and off. they show 10 but after a while some of them show no health randomly, and then some of them change to 10 again and so on so forth. Ping to the devices seem pretty stable, It's unclear to me why DNAC does this. Any suggestion on troubleshooting would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using SNMPv3?  AES256?   Until 2.3.7.4 only AES128 is supported for Assurance to work correctly.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what DNAC version, what end device ?

is this using netconf or snmp ?

check on the end device any obnormal logs ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

2.3.5.5-70026

Catalyst 9300, 9500 and 9200

I have configured both netconf and SNMP.

not seeing any obvious error messages. the only one I saw is this:

%PKI-4-CRL_LDAP_QUERY: An attempt to retrieve the CRL from ldap:///CN=internal-CA(3),CN=SCertAuth01,CN=CDP,CN=Public%20Key%20Services,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=internal?certificateRevocationList?base?objectClass=cRLDistributionPoint using LDAP has failed

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you ensure your network device(s) and CatC appliance are time synchronized? Excessive time drift between the network device(s) and CatC could be one reason why your health scores appear to be present intermittently.

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using SNMPv3?  AES256?   Until 2.3.7.4 only AES128 is supported for Assurance to work correctly.