Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

31792 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

70379 Posts

Duo Security

Get started with or get better at administering and using Duo by interacting with peers and experts!

3199 Posts

Activity in Security

Creating a S2S VPN - protected networks via IP extended ACL

Hi to all,i was trying to find why the the vpn between an FTD and a cisco router could not come up and concluded to this:When i create the S2S VPN PtP topology if i just add the protected networks, the tunnel does not come up.For example if behind th...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Azure vFTD NAT rule

We have deployed a vFTD on the Azure environment. The configuration of the firewall is as follows. inside interface ip : 10.2.2.4/24 outside interface ip : 10.2.1.4/24 internal server ip : 10.0.0.6 Also the firewall is able to ping to the server from...

Port forwarding on Cisco ASA

Hi, I have a Cisco ASA 5505 , software 9.1(2)I need to forward port 443 from a specific hos. Lets say IP: 1.2.3.4 to my internal host 192.168.50.50 My outside interface has an IP, lets say 5.5.5.5. But my outside interface also listens to anyconnect ...

Cisco SE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA vulnerable

Hi, im running a Cisco ASA 5505 with 9.1(2) with Anyconnect enabled. I read that there are some vulnerabilities on this device. Am i affected or any recommendations on what i should do?

Cisco SE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

anyconnect uninstall not removing everything

hey when I uninstall anyconenct and reinstall it all the old information is stillt here :/ how can I fix this? my guess is it is something int he registry but where exactly? I have looked but cant find it!

Web Application Server

Dear Community,I'm asking for you guidance. I have come across a challenge on Cisco ASA version 9.8. Need to allow a web server to be access outside(Public) from DMZ Zone to Ouside Zone.  Per below configuration template. Nat is transilating but acce...

dissai by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Port security

Dears our CTO wants the whole company mac address to be added in a port security so that nobody outside the company can access our network, is there any alternative solution for adding all the mac addresses manually.

Resolved! FTD Software Upgrade - 7.0.4

Hi all,Looking to upgrade our 2110 FTD from 7.0.4 to 7.0.6.2.Do I need upgrade to 7.0.6 first and then to 7.0.6.2?I noticed the software download for both 7.0.6 and 7.0.6.2 were about the same size.However the FMCv 7.0.6.2 was half the size of 7.0.6.

Resolved! ASA 5516 upgrade to 9,16

Hello ASA Gurus, I have an ASA 5516 running 9.9 and I m planning to upgrade to 9.16 (the latest supported version)This ASA is used as a main VPN concentrator,S2S VPNs are kind of mix, Ikev1 with old encryption ciphers, and others with Ikev2 with stro...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

shown username password wrong

I made a mistake with the command Copy start-up running-configuration instead of copy  running-configuration start-up, which showed me a Duplicate sequence number,after that when I am going to open a second cli then shows the Wrong username and passw...

Top Experts - Last 30 Days