Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Forum Posts

Last week I offered my students a test in PacketTracer.Part of the assessment was a topology with three 2960 L2 switches, where S2 was configured as VTP server, distributing vlan 10,20,30 and 40. S1 and S3 configured as VTP client.Links between the s...

span.png
keesepema by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm currently struggling trying to ping my devices but I keep on getting request timed out it only works when i ping the devices on the same VLAN all the devices are connected with dhcp and they are getting the ip addresses but they cant seem to...

tayyib844 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to reuse ISR4K routers originally deployed as WAN routers and transform them into IPT voice gateways (VGW). As WAN routers, most of them were purchased using the SKU ISR4xxx-SEC/K9. We understand that to transform them into IPT VGW we woul...

ealam2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to enter in rommon to change the confreg because I cannot use "conf t" in the actual configuration.I tried during booting to press "Break" from Putty terminal but is not able to run into rommon.My intention was to check the following lin...

kriskrs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Customer bought Cat8500 with DNA Advantage license but is going to use this router in autonomous mode. Resently, It was apllied a license and here is output: License Usage:License Entitlement Tag Count Status--------------------------------------...

o-zamsha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes