XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know in IOS XRv L2VPN only supports control plane but not the data plane. I just want to get clarification, why l2vpn not supported on IOS XRv and why the relase note of IOS XRv 6.2.25 does not gave any information about L2VPN (https://www.cisco.co...

Hi Community, Question about possibility to copy a file between two ASR devices - is it supported? If so then lets say i have a file asr-new-software.tar on harddisk: and now how the scp line should look like?When I try the below one it does not seem...

mrkasuj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe that the VSM's are EOL and would like to know if it will be possible to do CGNAT on the current ASR9906 or ASR9910 platforms. If yes what is required. If no I assume I will need a firewall to NAT. Any recommendation on a firewall for 2500 w...

Hello All,I'm interested to know if anyone is running telegraf with cisco_telemetry_gnmi plugin. I run into multiple issues (not much docs available online) for which I might open separate discussion later.Currently I would like to know if anyone is ...

patoh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all I wonder if the ASR9006 license (A9K-LI-LIC) supports the L2VPN (bridge-domain)? I have enabled L2VPN bridge domain with evaluation license and I wonder if the A9K-LI-LIC supports this feature My RSP is A9K-RSP880-LT-TR.With kind regards Seek

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes