Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meraki Prime integration SNMP issue

Hi there,

I try to add the meraki to our prime as I see in the meraki docs. so far so good. But I get always the error "SNMP Failure: No Response for SNMP Get request".

I added the snmp.meraki.com and the meraki customer URL nxx.meraki.com with the SNMPv3 username I see on the meraki side and the communities I created and configured on both sides. But it doesn't work.

snmp port 16100 is allowed as well as ping because we saw that it tries to ping, don't know why maybe healthcheck but if necessary okay, no big deal. On meraki we configure to trust just our public IP where the Prime is NATed behind and without that limitation. No sucess either.

any Idea?

Prime 3.0.0.0.78 with Update 3.0.3

best regards,

Sebastian

1 Reply 1

bikashbohara
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Got the "SNMP unreachable" error in V3. But V2 worked just fine. Were you able to resolve it? Also, is there any more details you could pull to Prime other than client counts and Network IP? Please let me know if anything from Meraki can be populated to dashboard. I used custom policy to generate dashlets for Meraki but it didnt pull anything. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help you provide me.

Thanks,

Bikash Bohara

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card