cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.  I have a WLC running code 8.3.140 and has four SNMPv3 usernames configured.  Two of those SNMPv3 usernames I'm sure are used, but the other two I'm unsure of.  Is there somewhere via the GUI or CLI I can verify statistics or determine if a SN...

CompCJtoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i know 802.11r is a ieee standard,and it is used to fast transition.I have a issue about what clients can support it. I can find the apple device can support it after ios 6. I did not find any info about Windows and Android,and whether a...

Hello! Now I have wi-fi mesh system with ASUS RT AC86U + ASUS Lyra. All works good, but I want to change it because I need:More than 4 LAN ports; (Asus rt ac 86 u have 4 LAN ports, and one of this LAN port used for Lyra, so, only 3 ports I have)CISCO...

S_Anv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there anyway to enable Country Code broadcast on the 5GHz channel with Mobility Express running on a 3802i? The reason I ask is that we are in a highly populated WiFi area, and some APs are broadcasting the wrong Country Code - and this plays ...

HI,Just want to know how many WLAN can be configured on a WLC 5508 and also how many SSID's? I found that the maximum of 16 SSID's can be on one AP, other SSID's on different AP's with ap groups... is there a list where to compare these informations ...

S. K. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have Cisco 2504 WLC running with 8.x version, we would like to integrate WLC with secure LDAP on 636 Port. we dont have AD/LDAP server on premises, we have them on Azure, we have enabled Azure AD services and configured Secure LDAP. we are able...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card