cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am setting up a wireless solution and am in need of a bit of help. I have 2 1300s and a 1200. The building is shaped just like a backwards F. I have 1 1300 connected to the gateway then I have a 1200 acting as a repeater, and then the last 1...

blackrose by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new to the Cisco forums so I just wanted to throw out a scenario and look forward to any responses. I have never used and wirelss Cisco products before (unless Linksys counts). I installed a cable modem to give broadband access to a new W...

badge1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a AP 350 w\ IOS 12.2(13)JA2. The radio enables and disables itself every few minutes. None of my clients are able to associate to it.

jwhite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m having no problems with using Location Manager on Win XP . But my customer's PCs run Win 2000. When I open Location Manager, it detects the JRE version, says its old, and lets me download the new JRE plugin. After installing the new JRE , Locatio...

Have multiple pc's (7-8) connecting to a wireless network via a 1200 series ap. PC's can ping themselves, the AP and the router, however they cannot ping each other or share files. I have ensured pspf is disabled, that they are in the same workgrou...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card