cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Looking at the Cisco WLC you can easily track someone's MAC address depending on their AP association on the WLAN Network.  Does anyone know of an application that will present these MAC Addresses in real-time?  Does WCS (or Prime i think it i...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have just setup 5 APs (1042) with a 2504 WLC, I have connected these devices in my home lab and will be deploying this later in a live environment. The WLC/APs will reside on the 192.168.210.x/24 subnet with the controller being on x.x.210.5...

g.ghir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, WiFI experts!!!I have been tasked to do a wireless installation for a very harsh factory environment with huge metal bins and crane moving laterally.Is it possible to have an access point, pointing downwards, attached to the crane?The point of...

hellowhich hardware appliance model and version is advisable for ACS to be integrating with WLC. The appliance should support 1200 users and should integrate with Microsoft Active Directory 2008.cheersPaul

Hi All,I have some queries regarding mobility configuration. I have to two WLC's; one Cisco 5508 & another Cisco 4402. My queries are:1. I have configured both the WLC's in same Mobility domain & same Mobility group but with different Management IP s...

Hi my name is Ivan I have a wireless network working with 3 profiles of users:Profile 1: Corp with 802.1x peap maschap v2Profile 2: Alm with Web Authentication are validating credentials from a ACS 5.3 and AD 2008 R2Profile 3: Guest with Web Authenti...

Hi All,If i have a customer that currently have to management his VPN Access the below:ASAACSRSA Serverand AnyconnectAnd now need a Wireless access network, they want APs, WLCs, ISE (Advanced License) to access control, also they want be able to have...

Hello everybody ! I have just installed a Cisco ACS 5.4 and I got surprised when I tried to add WCS on "Device Administration". It  has a lot of "taks" and I am looking for a way to add it using a script or import file. Anybody know if it is possible...

Hi ExpertsTwo Business divisions wants to keep wireless as common services for thier guest, some of the guest are common. Both Business divisions are placed in the same building across 10 floors. Both of them have separate IT to manage their users/se...

I have 30+ 1242's in a warehouse running 8 SSID's most of which are using WPA verion 2 security.  No radius or AAA is used except for Cisco device mgt.  One non-broadcast SSID runs wpa verion 1 ciphers tkip because of the nature of the devices connec...

bschussl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've created a sponsor portal on wlc 5508 by using LobbyAdmin account, but I noticed that the person who will have access to this portal is  able to assign any vlan to the visitor because there is a drop down list which displays all SSID which are...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card