cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a client that recently had a 9800 controller installed and they are asking for an IoT water sensor. I know Meraki makes a great one but from what I've seen those can only be used if the user has access to a meraki dashboard. This client is using...

HeyHope you can help regarding this IsueWLC AIR-CT5520-K9 Running 8.3.121.0  I have added to MAC address on the label in side of the AP to the Controller.Advanced - Security - Mac Filtering - Any Wlan But I keep getting this error from the AP[*08/29/...

Hello Professionals,I have configured DHCP pool from my Cisco 9300L switch, but when I tried to get IP address through wireless, I'm getting weired IP address.From Cisco 9300>>- DHCP Pool: 10.28.28.0/23 (SVI: 10.28.28.1)- IP dhcp excluded-address: 10...

dhcp cap.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently use Raspberry PIs (4B W/8GB) as edge sensors for tracking of BLE beacons. We have recently deployed Cisco C9120e + AIR-ANT2566P4WR and C9120is.  Question: Would using Cisco Spaces allow us to collect BLE beacon ID and RSSI values using the ...

RichJohns by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamTrying to build a secure wireless network for a customer.The customer purchased a new WLC and ISE nodes. Being a healthcare, we kept the security requirements into consideration and designed WLAN.The APs form CAPWAP tunnels to the WLCs, and fr...

Hi, I have tried to reset AP1852I using mode button and also using command "capwap ap erase all". But the AP is not fully restored. I can still see these files in the flash drive: AP34F8.E710.5018#show flashDirectory of /storage/total 36-rw-r--r-- 1 ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card