cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, A silly question I know, but we have 25 APs normally showing in our WLC, today we have 23, I can see on our Heat map in Prime that all the ones in our main office are there, but it's the regional offices I'm not sure of, they all work in Flex ...

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some problems with cisco wlan systems and hp airprint.I use two cisco wlc 5508, one master and one anchor. the APs ar connectet to master wlc, DHCP and the breakout point to internet are on anchor wlc.so far, with my android phone, i can co...

Hello All, I am running cisco WLC 8510 with mix of APs 1242, 2700 and 3700. i have integrated 3rd party guest network solution in cisco WLC now i want to implement or restrict each guest user up to a certain amount of bandwidth. I have seen the optio...

kustaruni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have encountered wireless clients random disconnections and weird behaviour.The user disconnects and upon reconnect, gets 169.254.x.x IPFew users don't get disconnect but lose connection to internet. They have to manually disconnect and then recon...

dot1x by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have issues with scanners as they are randomly disconnects to server while operating. This issue is completely random due to which we could not take debug in real time. Is there any option to take debug of a client if we enable it on co...

Hi to everybody I need of your help, I have a lot of APs in my WLC, but I want to configure flexconnect groups, but checking in the web, for configure that, I need configure Local Authentication, but I don't want to, I want to that my authentication ...

GTapia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello This is my first post here.I came home from holliday and my wireless was very slow. From having right under 60Mbps up and down when dooing a speedtest I now have 10Mbps down and 20Mbps up.I have full speed 60Mbps up and down when wired directly...

Guys, Im setting up Converged Access wireless network for costumer and stumble upon this question... Where do setup WLANs? WOuld i set them up on MC and it would populate WLANs over to MAs, or i have to manualy set WLANs on every single MA? Kind Re...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card