Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ethernet Broadcast Forwarding on CBW150AX

Is there a way to enable Ethernet Broadcast Forwarding feature on a CBW150AX? According to the runcfg file it's disabled.

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- I tend to think it can't do it ; as far as configuration management is concerned you are limited to (GUI) :
                      Advanced -> Primary AP Tools -> Configuration Management 

You can download the current config , check if  you find anything related ; apparently this file can be uploaded too ,

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If you find a related statement in the runcfg file (apparently) ; can you reverse it ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thank you for the reply. Correct I downloaded the tech support bundle and the runcfg file shows the feature as disabled. I can edit this file since it's txt, but don't know how to push it back to the AP. Also, I don't see in the GUI where this can be changed.

- I tend to think it can't do it ; as far as configuration management is concerned you are limited to (GUI) :
                      Advanced -> Primary AP Tools -> Configuration Management 

You can download the current config , check if  you find anything related ; apparently this file can be uploaded too ,

M.

Hi M, 

Thank you for the suggestion, I downloaded the config file but don't see the feature there. I also tried adding the line "config network broadcast enable" and upload it, but it doesn't seems to be working. I believe as a small business product, it just can't be done ... thanks a lot for your help