cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBW 150AX connected but stuck in boot phase 4 (LED green, red, off)

dropshadow
Level 1
Level 1

i have a 150ax that boots up and connects. ssid wlan shows up and clients are connected. the led lights are stuck in green, red, off cycle. when i log into the gui, there are 0 access points (this is the only ap at the moment), there are 0 clients, but the wlan exists. i can verify that clients are connected to the wap and operating normally, but i am unable to make any changes to it since it does not show up under wireless > access points. i left it overnight to see if it would resolve, but after 8+ hours, and a reboot, it is still doing the same thing. any idea how to fix this? i cannot add mesh extenders to a non-existent primary ap.

on a side note, this has been a very frustrating experience setting up this wap, and i have mesh extenders waiting as well. while not a network engineer, i do have a small business stack running in a soho, and i was using a wap581. this should not be this hard to setup.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dropshadow
Level 1
Level 1

for anyone who gets stuck in this same situation, there are 2 IPs that are needed for the primary AP. one for the hardware itself and another one for the management layer. once the management layer gets an IP, you can go to that IP, and you will see everything. this stops the led green, red, off cycling as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if the AP  is getting sufficient power (through POE or other means)

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

dropshadow
Level 1
Level 1

for anyone who gets stuck in this same situation, there are 2 IPs that are needed for the primary AP. one for the hardware itself and another one for the management layer. once the management layer gets an IP, you can go to that IP, and you will see everything. this stops the led green, red, off cycling as well.