Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex APP & CUCM On Prem "Untrusted Certificate error 1000:1008"

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to everyone.

I am trying to use the Webex App Caling Service with the CUCM On Prem via LAN and not MRA.

I have put the "Server Address: CUCM FQDN" and "UC Domain: Domain Name" information at Webex App Phone Services.

When pressing the connect button at Webex APP I have the message "No service discovered due to an untrusted certificate from server. Error: 1000:1008

With Wireshark I see that when pressing the connect button, the PC with the Webex App receives the Tomcat certificate from CUCM and the session terminates with Description: Certificate Unknown.

I have put in the certificate trust store of the PC hosting the Webex App, the Root CA among with the Tomcat certificate signed from the Root CA downloaded from CUCM but the error still exists.

Tomcat Certificate's signature algorithm is SHA-256 and the CN contains the FQDN of the CUCM.

Also CUCM is configured with FQDN from the initial installation under Cisco Unified CM Administration => System => Server

Below the screenshots from Wireshark.

silvakizir_0-1711013324460.png

silvakizir_1-1711013362718.png

Has anyone seen this before?

1 Accepted Solution

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved and moved to next step when I put the Root CA in the correct folder in the PC with name "Trusted Root Certification Authorities".

Sorry for the post and if anyone knows how to delete it please inform me.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved and moved to next step when I put the Root CA in the correct folder in the PC with name "Trusted Root Certification Authorities".

Sorry for the post and if anyone knows how to delete it please inform me.

Hi,

You don't need to delete the post. Instead, you can accept your own response as the answer and accepted solution. We don't know, there may be someone else experiencing a similar issue, and this post may be useful to them.

Regards,

Disclaimer:

Responses are based on personal knowledge and experience. Consider them as guidance. Other members may offer different perspectives or better approaches. No responsibility is assumed for outcomes; discretion is advised.