Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DMVPN Problem

Hello, I have configured Dual Hub VPN, connection with first Hub Established successfully, but there is problem with another one.Configuration is identical.  on spoke I see next situation (show dmvpn detail):Interface: Tunnel255Session: [0x7F6EA7A5F8...

sadist001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Just setting up Anyconnect on an ISR4431 and i'm trying to run the command "interface Virtual-Template1 type tunnel" but it's saying "vtemplate1 was originally create with type serial" however when i initially ran the command to create it "vi...

Interesting error I'm receiving while configuring my ASA to use Azure AD MFA. In Cisco's documentation, I run the following: crypto ca trustpoint AzureAD-AC-SAML revocation-check none no id-usage enrollment terminal no ca-checkHowever, after no ca-ch...

I had AnyConnect 4.10.03104 working fine on an Intel Mac running macOS 12. I just migrated to a new Apple Silicon Mac  and now AnyConnect won't connect and gives a posture assessment failed error:I can't seem to find any log entries that help identif...

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 20.59.43.png

Resolved! Anyconnect Query

HiI read this on the Cisco Documentation and its a bit confusing, am I understanding this right, if the ike ports ans 443 are configured inbound on our outside interface already then I cant configure anyconnect as it will fail.???????if so whats the ...

I've setup SAML through Okta for our Cisco Anyconnect VPN and everything seems to be working perfectly fine aside from the fact that I'm getting "No Internet Access" when connected to the new tunnel group that I've created for this task. I copied the...

RandallC2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are encountering license issue on one of our firewalls after upgrading ASAv from IOS version 9.12(3)12 to 9.14(2)15 Before upgrade we had VPN License (Anyconnect Premium Peers) for 750 users, which got reduced to 250 users only after upgrade. Befo...