Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I've heard someone say while working on a recent project.The environment is a structure where ESXi is installed on the blade and connected with Fabric Interconnect and the upper switch. The person said that if servers communicate with each other in t...

We have 3 HX240C M4's that were logically disconnected from the UCS manager (although you can still see them there). We need to use these servers independently to build a Kubernetes cluster. See the image below: Upon installation of Ubuntu it seems U...

UCS_Topology.JPG

Dear, I am relatively new to the subject of UCS, I am trying to make a cluster between the 2 Cisco UCS 6324 Fabric Interconnect, in the documentation that I have found they always mention connecting L1 with L1 and L2 with L2, but this Fabric Intercon...

Hello all,i'm in discussions with a customer on a "to-be-sold" HyperFlex Edge 3-Node-Cluster, which should have at least a bit of "stretched"-flavour, due to customer's limited budget. The customer asked, if it's possible to separate the servers and ...

3_site_concept.png