cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to register C40 as a WebEx ( Callway provosioning )

sayednabhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi..

How to register C40 as a WebEx ( Callway provosioning ) i traying but   , how can i get Video number and Activation code

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to get that information from Control Hub, if you're not the site admin, you need to reach out to whoever is your site admin for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie,
i am also trying to connect C40 Codec to Webex Control Hub, i confirm i have access and i already registered a new sx10 device.
on the c40 i also upgraded the firmware to the 7.3 as cisco downloads suggested.
on the C40 Codec also gives me the option to connect to Webex using Video number and 16 Digit Code.

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

If I am understanding your query correctly, you want to register your C40 with Cisco Webex control hub ?

If Yes. Cisco C40 is not compatible with registering with Cisco webex control hub.Infact all C series video codecs are not compatible with Webex Control hub registration.They can only be registered to VCS and CM

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The C40 is a very old device which will go end of support in the near future (30 June 2020), so I'd highly recommend that you consider replacing it with something newer and supportable, especially if you want to integrate it to the Webex Cloud.  The Webex Room Series of endpoints would be a good place to start. 

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.