Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI set the Access map and Access list in the C9410 model.This is part of the settings. vlan-access-map vacl12 6match ip address vlan12-emasteraction forwardvlan-access-map vacl12 10match ip address vlan12action dropip access-list extended vlan...

lainisis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a managed switch and I can't get the model number but all ports suddenly went down and when restarting all the ports lights up for a moment then all get down and I have system led is blinking

I have a question regarding Ether-channel.ISP link is 100mbps.If we create an EtherChannel by combining four ports, each with a speed of 100 Mbps, we can establish a logical link with a total speed of 400 Mbps.“If PC intends to establish a connection...

Hello guys,I'm struggling with one problem in our networkwe have a Computers with certificates and we have an automation/rule in ISE which is working like this:when the certificate is being found on the PC, the device is going to the Client vlan(offi...

Mat1992 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have seen OID for system memory (CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB) , (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.5)but I need OID value to monitor the switch platform processor memory utilization. SWITCH#sh processes memory platform sortedSystem memory: 7750428K total, 4744660...

Hi All,we have a lab network and different things are connected/re-connected/moved etc all the time.  We have 2960x switches that i want to enable lldp on this in because we have multi vendor devices connecting into them. I was hoping that when we en...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes