Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllOn the Cisco 9K switches, can anyone tell me if the netflow is sampled or do they send all packets ? from what I have read they sample 1 out of 2 flows and not every flow.Is this correct?Also, if it is sampled, what info do we lose vs sending a...

Hi All, I have ordered WS-C3850-12S-S but just saw EOL announcement of Cisco 3850 Series. I check many times I am not able to find a replacement model for this model. Can someone tell me, since the part number does not exist in the list can it be tha...

Safraz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and sorry fo my English, I'm from Germany and it is only school english I'm trying to setup a SG250X-24P for my home network and need some help in how to do it. My Idea is, to separate my normal Computers and Laptop, the media Devices and the V...

SKV57949 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm working with for the first time, I connected two C9200L-48T-4G in stack, they worked fine, the state before the issue was the following show switch stack-ports summarySw#/Port# Port Status Neighbor Cable Length Link OK Link Active Sync OK #Cha...

I need to allow spanning tree on VLAN 906. How can I remove that VLAN from config below?Thanks.spanning-tree mode pvstspanning-tree extend system-idno spanning-tree vlan 150,221,401-412,414-453,501-512,514-553,601-612,614-648no spanning-tree vlan 65...

Hi Guys, So I have this switch on my deployment. It's on stack mode. Suddenly one of the stack members stopped working. Only SYST LED blinking. I tried to plug the console cable, but only got blank screen on the terminal. So I tried to reboot the swi...

fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes