Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I just want to make sure that you can take different port configuration 3750 switches and put them in a cluster together. Anyone know any reason you can't???

Wondering if this is possible. I have a situation where I have a I have a pair of 7201 at the network edge. They each have an uplink to an external network/AS via EBGP and the uplinks are Gig/E /30's. I don't want equal cost load balancing. I want...

Hi all, at my workplace we have 2 core multilayer switches providing routing and vlans, I guess its a collapsed backbone, all my edge switches connect to both of these core switches. The plan is to have another building 200 meters away with quite a f...

We are going to configure some new switches with Cisco Redund Pwr System 2300 No PSU.We have received all the switches but not the Cisco Redund Pwr System 2300 No PSU.Can I go ahead and configure the switches without the Cisco Redund Pwr System 2300 ...

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, in the cisco ios is it possible to permit a packet based on source and destination port ? I have only ever used them based on destination port, can anyone give me an example access list for this if possible ?

I am getting the following error from the log of a Cisco 7204:%ENVM-4-ENVWARN: +3.45 V measured at +3.55Please could somebody tell me what is the issue and how can it be resolved?Thanks

PTJarvis6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereI have a 2811 'dte' router connected to a 'looped back' modem over a smart serial interface. The connection is up but the line protocol is down. Encap is HDLC. Can anyone give me any troublshooting tips to get the line protocol to up?Regards

austindaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are not running any QoS policing on our 4507R's. However, we have recently noticed syslog messages being rate-limited, as below:Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 43 messages rate-limited, 0 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering d...