Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I want to change from  bundle mode to install below  is the list of dir flash:61954 -rwx 2097152 Nov 17 2021 11:39:21 +03:00 nvram_config61956 -rw- 305290172 Jul 20 2018 19:49:46 +03:00 cat3k_caa-universalk9ldpe.SPA.03.06.08.E.152-2.E8.bin61957 d...

I inherited a Cisco 9500 at a remote site that has bypassed the startup config every time it has been rebooted.  I have issued the "no system ignore startupconfig" command and wrote the config multiple times but am still having the issue.  The issue ...

tdavis85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what happen in EIGRP if a successor fails and a Feasible successor is not present ?i mean if ther'es  route in the topology table but the route for the destination is not a Feasible Successor.does the router discard che packet or use the route withou...

I have CenturyLink Internet service, and they have a 6RD IPv6 deployment where they hand out an IPv6 delegated prefix /56 block to me and allow me to use it as I wish. My Cisco ISR router receives the /56 delegated prefix.   I have multiple VLANs and...

I have a N5K-5672UP with enterprise license and I execute these commands to protect my control plane : control-planeservice-policy input copp-system-policy-defaultThere is 2 issues:When I execute show run copp it does not show anything and even when ...

Hello,Need help for below please.Below is the kind of topology I have, and I want to connect behind L2VPN network. with the configuration I did, I can see traffic in on the physical interface(0/0/0/1) connected to the L2VPN network but no traffic out...

topology.png
isbou1986 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am working on a cisco 9300 switch with the 17.3.3 software installed. it has been configured to require a logon to enter privileged exec mode, but when we go to verify the configuration worked it does not require the logon. Myself and another engin...

Hi we have SecureCRT and want to use it as tftp server. After enabling tftp server, we can see tftp server is activated (please see the screenshot below, bottom line). but do not know where the ios should be stored at the PC. Anyone can give some sug...

1.PNG