Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,It is possible to redirect a show command output to FTP "show inventory | redirect ftp:". but the problem I am running into is including a double pipe "show inventory | i xyz | redirect ftp:". it doesn't work ---------The problem is I cant get ...

kmart1287 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have two N9K connect with trunk port.Customer_A: connect to N9K_ACustomer_B: connect to N9K_BThere are port security on those two ports.### N9K_Ainterface port-channel39description for "Cusomter_A"switchportswitchport access vlan 55spanning...

Hi the Community, I'm considering the use of MRP rings (CLI mode) for one site design. After reading several documentations on it, I'm struggling to understand if I can configure the MRP ring interfaces as trunk mode (to spread all VLANs from access ...

Good afternoon, Query, can you make a stack between switches 9200L and 9200PXG??? does anyone have any info on this???  Greetings ************************************************************************************************ Buenas tardes,  Consult...

Resolved! etherchannel

hi I have 2 catalist 2960 10/100 switches and they are connected to each other with 8 cables with the etherchannel mode and with a bandwidth less than 800mbps, because I know to have 800mbps effective the etherchannel mode must be configured in a cer...