Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

PLease take a look at the sh version snippet.1)What is the frequency of a IOS version being in this format? Particularly the second number in brackets (18a)===========sh verion===========Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C5RSM Soft...

Hi,If we have two routers configured in VRRP.RA- as master fa0/0 = 10.1.1.1 /24, VRRP 10 priority 110, VRRP 10 preempt.VRRP 10 track 1 dec 25.( track 1 int s0/0 line-protocol)and Reouter B as backup router fa0/0 = 10.1.1.2 / 24,VRRP 10 priority 100, ...

can anyone draw a network topology for this one or help me understand it , I could nto figure it out... Thanks # sho ip eirgrp topology IP-Eigrp topology table for AS(100)/ID(192.168.2.21)P 192.168..2.0/24, 1 successors, FD is 2789456via 192.168.8.22...

Hello,I have IGMP globally enabled on my SRW2024 switch as well as the other option in bridging along with XORP running on a Linux machine attached to the switch acting as an IGMP querier and the switch is still flooding multicast out on to all of th...

krakorar1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When setting the boot parameters for the BOOTVAR, several options exist for the 6500 series in Native mode. I choose the source location, file name and other options. Somewhere/somehow the BOOTVAR (show bootvar) adds a ,1; to the end of each IOS file...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to use a boot statement does the config register have to be 0x2102 . If the register is currently 0x2101 does it just look for the 1st image in bootflash and load that regardless if a boot statement is specified or not ?

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Have catalyst 2960-24TC-L , when i read the datasheet see this word :! RU fixed-confuration, <strong>multilayer switch</strong> main ---.> can be routing betwwn vlan ??

I will be deploying 2 4900M switches uplinked together in a network for intensive video applications. My question is how to constrain multicast traffic with these 2 switches. Since the network is flat there is no real interfaces required except for...