Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,My Cisco Catalyst 6509 VSS switch have the following strange syslog message :Dec 17 12:23:36.591: %SM-SW1_SP-4-PERSIST: Persistent event 'link_down' did not leave the current state 'link_down': pm_port 34/7Dec 17 12:23:36.600: %LINK-3-UPDOWN...

Hello, I am looking for help with 3750 switchI console the switch and turn it on and it doesn’t show text in hyper terminal with any BAUD (I tried all the speeds).  The hyper terminal works with other switches so the problem is not with the hyper ter...

cisummer1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I want to know if is it possible to configure QoS on a 4500 Sup7 on a Layer 3 routed port like the following example (Similar to CBWFQ on IOS Router)? Switch(config)# configure terminal Switch(config)# policy-map policy11 Switch(config...

Hello,I have a Catalyst 6500_SUP32 with the following modules:6500_SUP32#show moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1   48 ...

bmiguez by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI am having some difficulty implementing (and probably moreover understanding) route filtering in ospf.I have an edge network, with OSPF adjanecy across a transparent FWSM context to an outside network. I would like to advertise only a singl...

Everytime I run " show running config" on my nexus, under Interface vlan config I see something changed.Basically, Ther is a " no shutdown " command configured under every interface vlan. the problem is if I do " show run" right now I see "no shutdow...

Hi, I've been looking at reported problems with our Vdeio Conferencing kit attched to a stack of 3750's (which I think is down to QoS) but this got me looking at the logs. We get a lot of high CPU utilization warnings mainly for SNMP (315), Hulc runn...

I am trying to load the latest protocol pack on a C1921 (ISR  G2)I have the required IOS (15.2(4)M1)I have the required license (Data)I have downloaded the latest protocol pack to my tftp server (also put a copy on the router's flash)The CLI command ...